- Outlook Group Outlook Publishing (India) Pvt. Ltd. and Destination Canada
reserves the right to terminate or extend this offer or any part thereof, at
any time to accept or reject any or all forms received at the absolute
discretion of the publishing company without assigning any reason.
Information regarding cancellation/extension/discontinuance will however be
published subsequently in the magazines or websites.
- The contestant should be valid Indian passport holder
- Prizes offered in this contest shall be subject to the laws, rules and
taxes of India
- Visa fee and any other applicable taxes will have to be borne by the prize
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and such requests shall not be
entertained. Prize is also non-transferable.
- Arbitration & Governing Law: Any disputes or differences arising
out or pertaining to this Agreement shall be resolved through mutual
discussion, failing which the same shall be referred to the Arbitration.
The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in accordance with the
provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue of
such arbitration shall be New Delhi only and the language shall be
- All disputes shall be subject exclusively to Delhi jurisdiction. This
offer is valid only in India and only for a limited period. – An Arbitrator
should be used, so have this revised?
- Beyond the stated prizes, Outlook Group and Destination Canada will not be
responsible for any other liability of any kind whatsoever. Outlook Group or
Destination Canada will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury
incurred or suffered on account of receipt or the use of any of the prizes.
- Employees of Outlook Publishing India Pvt Ltd. and Destination Canada and
their respective immediate relatives are not eligible to participate in this
- Winners will be selected and notified by the Outlook and Destination
- All results are final and binding and no further queries, complaints or
explanations will be entertained or provided.
- After the winner comes back from Canada, Outlook India can curate a
story, with photographs and videos, as submitted by the winner of the
Contest and host it on the Website(www…Com)
- Outlook and Destination Canada, are not responsible for any loss,
damage or injury to the winner arising from entering the contest and travel
or winning the prize.
- Outlook and Destination Canada reserves the right to change/modify
terms and conditions, or withdraw the offer at any point, for any reason
whatsoever with or without communication.
All other obligations associated with the Contest, including, but not
limited to, announcing the winner, distribution of prizes, etc. and all
associated liabilities, if any, shall rest with Outlook and Destination